 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12387
    Re: Aargh... —Calum Tsang
   (...) First, Janey, thank you for offering. But we probably shouldn't... While the offer is much appreciated, I think that effectively would mean we have been strongarmed by the organizers. They're asking for us to provide, at our own time and cost (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Aargh... —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Snip excellent reasons.... Totally cool with me, while I was willing to step to the plate, you just saved me some packing and sorting out of bricks in the aftermath. (...) Hope all goes well with that chat. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)