 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12372
  Guest House...

So I've owned my abode for well over a year now (yea for 15 mortgage payments!! Only 285 to go!!), but, besides the occasional visit, been pretty much on my own. Well, sister's back from BC for the week for a visit so she asked if she could crash at (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Guest House...

(...) WHEW!!!!! (...) Was she shocked??? (...) Hmmmmmmm, in my pursuit of continuing the scientific studies in the habits of SMAFOL. Ummmm Dave, do you usually call home when you aren't there???? Do you leave yourself messages? Or just let it ring, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)