 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12345
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show

(...) Well, I have about six photos from rtlToronto17, and no one has offered any of their own photos which I would use to create an album. So I can't post that event. Hobby Show on the other hand, I had like 32 of my own photos (not a lot to do (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show

(...) Anything ever surface? Anyone? I was looking for pics and can't find any :( Even the ruleset has disapeared from the rtlToronto site...It is like the event that never was.... -Rob A> (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show

(...) The ruleset is there, it's just hidden until I do an album. Problem is, with the album, I don't have enough photos. One person emailed me some photographs, but plus the six I have, it doesn't amount to enough. So it'll have to wait for a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)