 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12344
  Re: The Toy Blox - Lego Superstore!

(...) So what kind of pricing is it like? Is it MSRP, above MSRP etc? I'm particularly interested in S@H type stuff, if it was cheaper than ordering at S@H with shipping etc involved. Calum (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Toy Blox - Lego Superstore!

(...) From what I saw, the entire store was MSRP for retail. Not being too familiar wwith the S@H pricing, I couldn't do the comparison but I thought I saw the UCS Snowspeeder at $199, which would put it about $20 higher than the site price. Not (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)