 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1228
  Re: Reset from 0

(...) At first I thought you guys were talking about surge protector. Too bad they don't have locks for our RCX. I will just keep it in my pocket. :) I stayed up till 5am last night to completely take apart the old bot and rebuild it. It is looking (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reset from 0

(...) Wow! Thats dedication! I need to spend some more late nights on mine(wish I didn't have to go to work...) I can't wait to see the other robots, since this was such an open ended game. Like Calum mentioned, you can go about solving this problem (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)