 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12239
Re: Something someone mentioned a little bit ago...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:31:22 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
One oddball idea I had for rtlToronto17 was to do Shirt Folders.  Everyone
seemed so intrigued with that shirt folding thing Derek brought up.  Make a
machine that will fold a t-shirt.  Japanese narration is optional.

No, David brought it up.  Although it may have started because I was
complaining about having to fold shirts.

Derek