 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12198
  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) Just as an aside - if you have your set list entered on lugnet, or on Peeron, you can find out if you have the parts for the bulldozer: (URL) myself, I seem to have all the parts except the treads :) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) Thanks for the info Dan! Never had an account at Peerin before--just set one up and am now good togo! I have extra treads if you need 'em--bought 13 service packs years ago when I was endeavouring to build a tank. Dave K (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) This feature is the ultimate peeron feature and is always the example I give people to demonstrate the condition the LEGO online community has reached (and to watch their mouth drop :-). Two small notes: (that's for you Dan) 1) In my case I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv)