 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12141
Re: OT - poor D&D video - funny
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:38:15 GMT

I found this on BoingBoing.net.

I do not know why I found it funny.

http://www.dungeonmajesty.com/DMteaser_lg.mov

I have no life.

Chris.

PS. a certian "honorary" member of RTL has been found posting her MOC on some
other lUG!!

for shame!

She's a witch!  Burn her!! burn her!!

Well, we might have done the nose...