 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12120
    Three new Technic sets I got in Germany —Calum Tsang
   While in Berlin last month, I ended up buying three Technic sets--the 8386 Ferrari 1:10 Racer, the 8438 Pneumatic Crane Truck and the 8439 Front End Loader. The FEL comes in the new X-ray style Technic box art work, but unfortunately is the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Three new Technic sets I got in Germany —Keith Hui
   (...) Well, I imported three from Germany before they are available in Canada. Sold two, built the third for some time, then took it apart and used the parts for something else. It is useful for parts. (...) (Begin Shameless Plug) If you dig 8438 (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)