 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12115
    Re: So what Train is the Hobby show? —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) I'm originally from Seymour Indiana (18 miles south of Columbus). The second link is actually a different bridge than the first post (both located in Columbus). Columbus is reknowned for it's architecture and strives to make everything (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: So what Train is the Hobby show? —John Guerquin
   (...) Oops... yeah, I know Jeramy that they're two different bridges... I guess that I didn't make that clear. Drove through both bridges :) Very nice architecture all over town...or at least of what I saw in a few hours John (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)