 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12084
  Not Re: NOT Re: Not no more [ ]'s from Dave

(...) Apologies... So I'm watching CMT last night for no real reason, but they show the Dukes of Hazzard reunion movie from a few years back... And tonite they're showing the first ep. of Dukes from season 1 (the good season) So I'm taken back to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Not Re: NOT Re: Not no more [ ]'s from Dave

(...) Dave, Did you know they actually filmed the first few episodes in Georgia? I was just reading an article on it in a local Georgia Magazine...anytime "y'all" come down to Georgia, I'll give you the article and let you try and find the places... (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Not Re: NOT Re: Not no more [ ]'s from Dave

(...) I actually did know that, but gleaned the info last week from IMDB.com. I'm also noticing that the first few eps. of DoH is a little more 'adult' than the rest of the series--talking about pregnancies, cousins sleeping with cousins, etc... and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)