 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12081
  Re: outta da way RCX, I want a TOPOBO

(...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: outta da way RCX, I want a TOPOBO

(...) Did anyone notice the LEGO plug during the actives part of the film? (about two thirds of the way through) Jeff VW (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: outta da way RCX, I want a TOPOBO

(...) I didn't see the film so can't say, but am I mistaken in thinking that the connectors looked like LEGO cross axles in some cases? (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: outta da way RCX, I want a TOPOBO

(...) The creators' white paper stated that mechanical connections were composed of existing LEGO Technic elements, so I think you're right, Lar. Ed (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: outta da way RCX, I want a TOPOBO

(...) Thanks for doing my homework for me, Ed! This does lead to the next question, though... did they get support from LEGO (in the form of some custom low volume moldwork or whatever) for their prototype plastic parts/housings? I think LEGO may (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)