 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12069
Re: Actually lego related....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:22:03 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
http://daemlich.net/897

its a lego stop motion, not the best I've ever seen, but for some reason I like
it.

That was cool.  I agree the animation not the best, but it suits the
music.  I love the break dancing.

Derek