 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12068
12067  |  12069
Subject:
Actually lego related....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:11:49 GMT

So, since I've abandoned RTL, I'm hanging over at org.it.itlug.

I mean sure, I can't read italian without useing bablefish.  and I've only ever
posted one item, and that was OT.

anyway, while reading the group, someone linked to this small video.

http://daemlich.net/897

its a lego stop motion, not the best I've ever seen, but for some reason I like
it.

and GET THIS.  not a single robot or RCX to be seen.

now, back to the square game.

Chris

BTW, thanks dave for the link to all those old 4 1/2 bit atari games.