 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12006
Re: where have all the good guys gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:12:34 GMT

So, I come back to lugnet after being gone a while and every time I show up
people are up in arms about weird stuff.

like now, RTL is dead, but everyone is reading some subset LUG of .people.

Because YOU had to go and buy a new "HOUSE" and have a BABY.  Damn babies.

So where have all the good guys gone?  I'm in Germany right now, but I was never
a good guy.

Calum