 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12004
12003  |  12005
Subject:
where have all the good guys gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:10:17 GMT

So, I come back to lugnet after being gone a while and every time I show up
people are up in arms about weird stuff.

like now, RTL is dead, but everyone is reading some subset LUG of .people.

what the heck is LGBT ??

(dont bother answering... it was sacasm)

to try to bring back the good ol RTL we all know and love I post to the group
this neat quasi work friendly flash game.

Forget Ivans dumb penguin game.
Iain can have his Ducks.
Ivan can get a million pretending he is simulating being a drunk...

I found:

http://www.ugotgames.com/boomboom.php

cheers

Chris