 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12
  rules

Hi bruce. I hope you don't mind. BUT I'm posting your message here so that other people can add their ideas. this will also cut down on massive e-mails (...) my take on it was the only thing that invalidated a stack was your robot. In other words, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rules

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: Hi Bruce and Chris, I agree with what Chris posted on... (...) What, you never got set 4789, the Lego Technic Fan Belt Accessory Pack? Sheesh. :) Seriously. No fishing wire. That's all i'm worried (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)