 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11987
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Dinner Tonight 7PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
Sorry I missed - things are a little busy right now...

I'm getting sick of Kelsey's.  We need a new restaurant.

Let's have the lowdown...the play-by-play...the colour commentary....

Upcoming events:

rtlToronto17: Drag Racing Game October 23 (Tentative):
-Two 30x60" tables, 18" endzones.  Start in one endzone, drive to the other,
clear tapeline, return to first endzone, clearing tapeline.
-Instructions to follow this weekend.

Hobby Show November 5-7:
-Small train6 layout.
-JeffVW is rebuilding dam this week, Derek and Jeremy have not even started
building for this event at all!  Slackers.  Chris to contribute 1890's Victorian
train station for north module.

Christmas Train Show November 20-21:
-Small train6 layout.

Early January/February Event
-Hard game:  Duck assemblers
-Side game (cubestacking) maybe

Other notes:

-DaveK's "surprise me with your choice of dessert to waitress" is getting weak.
-Greg is funny.
-John going to Poland for vacation, Jeremy going to California, I'm going to
Berlin for work.