 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11986
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Dinner Tonight 7PM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:11:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Hey guys,

The place:  Kelsey's on Queensway at Islington
The time:   Tonight, September 17th, 7PM
The topics: What the next contest is, Hobby Show

Calum
Sorry I missed - things are a little busy right now...

Let's have the lowdown...the play-by-play...the colour commentary....

On another note I'l heading to Chicago next Tuesday for a couple of days
and am planning to try getting up to the Northbrook lego store.

Any reasonable requests for PAB?  No promisses that I will actually make
it as my schedule is pretty full, but I'll sure try :)  Even if I can't
make it to Northbrook, I'll definately go to the downtown one, as it is
just a couple of blobks from my hotel, though I have been told it is
quite a bot smaller.

-Rob A.