 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11970
  Stuff!

-My friend Sophie who works at Canada's Wonderland is also an artist, and for her school project she has decided to do it on Art + Robotics! So she's asked me to help her build a painting robot of some sort, cool! We're going to make a LEGO robot (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Stuff!

(...) This sounds like so much fun. Not only do you get to play with Lego, but you get to be the knight in shining armour too! (...) *Jealous* (...) Well, I could do that every day at work if I wanted to, but I'm sure I would get some wierd looks :) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)