 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11898
Re: Because on topic is unusual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 02:57:56 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

I'm wondering where I could get the hood logo for a Saturn car.  A
friend lost her's and I'd like to replace it.

Obviously a dealership is a place to start, but what other options are
there.  Still need to figure out the exact model of the car so I can
get the right one.

a) Dealership parts department with credit card
b) Dealership lot with paint scraper and screw driver
c) Public parking lot with paint scraper and screw driver

I was going to say Pacific Mall at the local hoodlum shops that sell the MUGEN
POWER and VTEC TYPE-R badges, but I just don't see anyone ricing up a Saturn.  I
mean, can you drill the plastic panels and put the giant spoiler on the back or
will they warp?

Calum
PS-while we're on the topic, someone suggest a good video card that has:

-DVI-D output to drive my 20" LCD.
-Display rotation.  My absolute FAVOURITE feature.
-Solid 2D and DirectDraw/video overlay support that doesn't suck.
-Drivers that support Hyperthreading properly
-Won't cost an arm and a leg.

Apparently my Quadro NVS280 dualhead DVI workstation card (suitable for
financial traders, CAD operators and people who don't want to go around killing
people with a submachine gun) won't allow me to play the Alias videogame :(

I'm surprised how sucky nVidia's driver support is compared to Matrox.