 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11827
    Re: Calum's gonna love this —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Don't forget to save me an ethernet connection in your onsite rig, please so we can avoid last year's snafu. We're not going to do live q&a this time but it would be nice to be able to post breaking news as it breaks. Thanks. (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Calum's gonna love this —Calum Tsang
   (...) I don't know who's giving us the network drop this year, but I'll leave a port open on whatever hub I have there. Do me a favour and bring your own ethernet cable though! Calum (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)