 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11816
  IT has happened!

No words can describe this utter 2-bit goodness that you’re about to experience! (URL) throw baby Ivan - No one reads these anymore. p.s. As I'm trying to post the message through this ridiculous web-interface, this pops-up: ---...--- ATTENTION You (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: IT has happened!

(...) My old MS-DOS hart just skiped a cycle. (In fact, I still do maintain a CPU running on this operating system, just for fun ¹), and ever so now and then to regain the feeling that I actually understand what is going on inside a computer). I (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)