 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11816
11815  |  11817
Subject:
IT has happened!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:06:12 GMT

No words can describe this utter 2-bit goodness that you’re about to experience!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/disk4of12.html

throw baby

Ivan
- No one reads these anymore.

p.s. As I'm trying to post the message through this ridiculous web-interface,
this pops-up:

ATTENTION

You added your reply at the top of the message. Proper netiquette suggests that
you add your reply at the bottom of the message so that people can read the text
in natural order from top to bottom.

Some times I wonder why I even bother....