 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11792
    Re: .rtlToronto Stats —David Laswell
   (...) That could prove difficult, since off-topic discussion seems to be the primary focus of this little corner of LUGNET, meaning that it's defacto on-topic discussion. In other words, you'd really need to stick to what would normally constitute (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: .rtlToronto Stats —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) Yes, I think I'm finally getting it. I figure if I talk Lego in rtl that should truly keep me OFF on my ON topic persuits. Now if I could only keep those 3 letters (rtl) in order. Janey "Red Brick" (more often confused, then not) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: .rtlToronto Stats —Calum Tsang
   (...) Contrary to popular belief, there might actually is somewhat of a guideline of what to talk about in .rtltoronto: a) Stuff relating to rtlToronto events, such as debate on what contest to run, questions on rules, picture requests for events, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)