 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11743
Re: 8436 - Truck :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Shiels wrote:
And not a bad price, 116 when the MSRP is 130 CAD.  Basically 10% off right off
the bat.

I got mine yesterday! I can't stand the 5+ months wait my favourite toy store My
Gifted Child quoted, so I ordered one from S@H together with 8366 at $40 off.
(Kiss $330 goodbye!)

(****! I thought MGC has a good price at $119! Now I will have to drop that
order and just get my 8434/35 from it.)

Iain, the 8436 box is WAY cooler than anything you can imagine! Watch for me
coming out first with the LUGNET review, Peeron inventory, and Brickshelf pics.
You heard it from me first. :)

Cheers
Keith