 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11710
  Re: Fed UP????

(...) Well, these are the reasons I *want* to go, although I cannot make it there this year... To see some really great people (I'm not saying everyone is great, just most of them) To see MOCs that make my jaw drop To spend too much money at (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fed UP????

(...) Great reasons John. I cannot go to Brickfest either this year due to monetary reasons and I have my military training that weekend. :( Benjamin Medinets (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)