 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11643
  Re: Racing in drag

(...) Naw, this sounds dumb. You would have to make lines so the robot knows where a corner is, etc. Now if we had an oval track with banked turns, that would be cool :) Rob (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Racing in drag

(...) You wouldn't need to have a line. Simple edge detection would work. As for the oval track, we had an "Indy 5.00" event early in May. The track was a white piece of paper, with a white to black gradiant printed on it. The whole thing was on a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)