 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11592
    Globe and Mail Request —Derek Raycraft
   If anyone out there in rtl land gets the Globe and Mail, and is coming to the event tomorrow, could I get your copy of Today's (Friday's) paper. I'm collecting papers for a friend who is away on vacation, and needs a copy of this paper, but I was (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Globe and Mail Request —Derek Raycraft
   I had to go out and get some medicine and I managed to find a Globe. So I no longer need one. Thanks, Derek (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)