 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11562
    Re: Is Black Hair Brunette? —David Laswell
   (...) I don't think I've ever met a person who willingly claimed to have auburn hair. In my experience, females tend to claim straight "redhead" if they have the slightest reddish tint (except strawberry-blondes), and men seem to only acknowledge (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Is Black Hair Brunette? —Pete White
   (...) How people describe themselves as opposed to how they are described are 2 different things ;^) I have heard people say that a woman has auburn hair, but I can't remember anyone claiming it for themselves either. Maybe I need to do a poll ! (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)