 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11528
Re: IKEA - GLIS -Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:03:54 GMT

To follow up on my GLIS storage containers, I made another trip out to
IKEA this after noon and made a few more discoveries.

-There is a translucent white version as well as the cyan-blue ones.
Much better for Lego, because you can tell what colour bricks are in
side.  So I got 8 of these.

-The narrow TUNHEM bookshelf fits two GLIS storage containers side by
side perfectly.  And my TV fits perfectly under the bridge shelf you can
put between two of them.

Derek