 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11491
Re: Picked up a 8475 on the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 10:55:41 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Anyone up for some sort of live3 competition again?  Maybe this time race • cars?
We'd need an indoor area that would be pretty large.

I'd love to make a joke about our assembly hall being empty but we're
actually quite busy again right now :)

    Iain (rope climbing = fun!)