 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11487
11486  |  11488
Subject:
Picked up a 8475 on the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 02:34:08 GMT

And I gotta say, this thing is a blast!

The kids and I put together the first model (buggy) and have already
gone through one set of batteries racing it around the house and chasing
the dog (who is extremely tolerant, I might add).

Next up is the race car build, and I'm already thinking of others...

A trike would work well with the steering mechanism unit...

Or maybe a model of the Toyota PM
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/toyota-pm.htm using the extra port fo flex
the cockpit up and down...

-Rob A>