 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11477
    MAERSK SEALAND —Derek Raycraft
   Built my Maersk ship last night. What a great model. It was a lot of fun to build. Well up until the containers, then it got a little repetitive. Great way to start out your stone grey collection. Tons of 1x2, and 2x8 plates, 2x10 bricks and 1x6 (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: MAERSK SEALAND —David Koudys
   (...) Loved the build. Loved the shape. Loved the instructions. K, not so much love for the containers, but they're done... I've noticed something--in all the actual pictures, the second set of containers is one plate lower than the rest. I don't (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)