 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11478
Re: MAERSK SEALAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:19:07 GMT

Built my Maersk ship last night.  What a great model.  It was a lot of
fun to build.  Well up until the containers, then it got a little
repetitive.

Great way to start out your stone grey collection.  Tons of 1x2, and 2x8
plates, 2x10 bricks and 1x6 tiles.

Derek

Loved the build.  Loved the shape.  Loved the instructions.  K, not so much love
for the containers, but they're done...

I've noticed something--in all the actual pictures, the second set of containers
is one plate lower than the rest.  I don't know why.

As well, it appears that in the pics the decals are clear--you can see the
joints of the bricks behind the decals, whereas the actual decals are a solid
colour.

Maybe I just didn't see the pictures properly.

Maybe, compounded with my colourblindness, I have other vision problems.

Maybe, just maybe, I really should go see an optomitrist sometime...

Eh, whatever.

Dave K