 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11429
    Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner? —Rob Antonishen
   (...) Sent you an email but didn't hear back... Know you are on lugnet though so I'll try this way. I'll be there just at 6:00 -Rob A. (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner? —David Koudys
   (...) Was quite strange. Sent a reply, then about an hour ago I got a 'can not deliver message' response Anyway, I'll be hanging at Laidlaw until you get here. Dave K (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)