 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11429
Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

e-mail me if you want my cell # for working out anything else.

Dave

Sent you an email but didn't hear back...

Know you are on lugnet though so I'll try this way.

I'll be there just at 6:00

-Rob A.