 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11329
  Re: Re: Green Bricks

(...) Baring a complete change of selection, or not being able to make it back, this will be no prolem. The only frustrating thing is the lack of 1x1s in tan. They have lots of all the other lenghts. In 2 by it goes from by 2 to 6. Jeff and I have (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

(...) What? You're hanging out with Elliot? Hi from Dave. Tell Jeff that we can't wait 'til he gets back up here to Canada! Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

G'Day Well, if you get a chance, and you have the room, I could use about $20 worth of tan 2x plates, (heavy on the 2x4) seems to be the most usefull for landscaping. Cheers Oliver "Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)