 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11320
11319  |  11321
Subject:
Green Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:18:02 GMT

I don't have easy access to direct email address so damn the torpidos I'm
posting it here.

Jeff and I did a little research and all you guys that are looking for Green
Bricks should get together and look at the Canadian stores on BrickLink.  They
are way cheaper there then I can possibly get them, and there are some stores
with reasonable volume.

As for other items, we may be at Lego Land as soon as tomorrow, and hit the
other stores later in the week.  I'll let you know what I find.

If you really really really want me to get green brick let me know.  Someone
forward this to Jerremy, because he doesn't read lugnet.

Thanks,

Derek