 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11319
Re: Walmart #7470-1: Space Shuttle Discovery for $50
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

I was at the Walmart on Welland/Bunting.  They had the Shuttle Discovery
for $50, as well as the Spiderman Final Showdown, and the (Gravity
Games)Snowboard Superpipe (all marked down from $70).

I picked one up too today at the Walmart at Agincourt Mall for $50. And I
noticed the box seems to be different from the one I already have. I'll put up
pics soon.

This new one will be for parts or resale. ;-)

It's a great set if anyone's thinking of grabbing one.  I got a second one for
$28 just for the parts.  Wonderful!

Calum

(Eyes turning red in jealousy)

Cheers