 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11312
Re: My BBB steam locomotive (and latest pics from around the layout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Neal wrote:

   with other steam locomotives--it’s now a 4-4-0, instead of a 4-4-4 (which, I’m told, never existed...)

Nonsense

Remember: when someone says a prototype existed, he’s probably right. When someone says a prototype never existed, he’s probably wrong. :-)

Indeed.

And even an 1-1-2-1-1 (couldn’t use BBB wheels for that, the large spoked wheels would do)

Tim