 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11281
11280  |  11282
Subject:
My BBB steam locomotive (and latest pics from around the layout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:24:48 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain1.htm

Showing a newer version of my steam loco--I think it's a little more in line
with other steam locomotives--it's now a 4-4-0, instead of a 4-4-4 (which, I'm
told, never existed...)

The modifications also had the additional feature of reducing the derailment of
the steam locomotive at high speeds.

Other pictures show 'Control Central' (and looking at the overall layout, I
realize that I need more control switches--anyone have any spare polarity
switches? :) ), some modified swtiches, and other pics from around the layout.

As usual, let me know what you think!

Take care,

Dave K