 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11251
  Re: Lugnet stats

(...) Iain, I'm thinking of a few words to best reply to your post. how about: NOT TO SCALE if that was stamped all over the image would that make you feel better? :) ---...---snip from rules---...--- Winning The first robot to touch or pass the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Lugnet stats

(...) "The first robot to touch or pass the upper mark is the winner. That robot must also be completely above the plane indicated by the lower mark when the rope is untouched." Personally, I'm still at a loss as to why the top mark exists. It's a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)