 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11240
Re: I DONT think so....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:46:57 GMT

has anyone seen this:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=12359

come on fhqwhgads..... your just fooling yourself.(1)

like anyone (other than ME) would be able to co-ordinate the likes of
Steve (the lone star) Hassenplug and Kevin (pnu-boy) Clague

I mean... SURE, it would be cool.  and big.  but once the basic unit was
up and running, then Eric (SNOT boy) Sophie would just come along and
make it so that the final product would scare the heck out of small
children, and people whose names start with "Ch"

:)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.

(1) http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail76.html

Well, look who thinks he's 'Clever Dan'!

(only one 'I' in there...)

Dave K