 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11177
  Please join me in congratulating...again...

Kate and Chris on the birth of their new baby bob, Robert Matthew, born this morning at 1:27AM, April 1st, 9 pounds. Best wishes to fellow rtlToronto organizer Chris and his family. It appears Boutros Boutros has lost again. (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Please join me in congratulating...again...

Wouldn't it be funny if they named their son something like Philip Iain, and then when he looks for his name on a list or in the phone book, it would be: Magno, P.I. It's better than the parents that named their twins Curt and Rod... Seriously (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Congradulations Kate, Chris and Abby! I am guessing that this is a typo "their new baby bob" althought his name is Robert....... Jeff VW (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) No Boutros Boutros? No little Jonathan David? No Jeff Calum Magno??? Robert Matthew Magno, welcome to the world. You are showing up into a great family with a wonderful mom and a dad who is still a child at heart (and he likes blowing things (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Congratulations Chris, Kate, Abby and especially Robert. Happy New Years! Derek (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Congrats... Chris, Kate, and the rest of the family. Looks like Abby has a play companion. Welcome to the world, BOB (BOutros Butros). :) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Congratulations Chris and Kate on the new addition to your family!! I guess today's date opens up lots of possibilities for future birthday/April Fool's related presents/jokes :) And remember Chris, the age limits on the Mindstorms boxes are (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Well, well. Unlike others, I will not suggest this makes for any April Fool's joke possibilities, because as a person whose birthday is 1 April (yes, indeed, 33 today) I can assure you that those jokes are worn out by the end of the first (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) Chris and familia, congrats to all of you. I have learned a lot about the term "sleep when you can" with our Sydney in the last 2 weeks... :-) Dave (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Thanks for all your kind words. was Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) no cigars, I never did that, with abby, and now Rob, I give out sparklers..... it kind of ties in with what I do. :) Chris P.S. you can see pics of baby v2.1 at (URL) in mind that a 15 min old baby is not really "cute" (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...again...

(...) your preaching to the choir dave. I learned all about sleep deprivations from baby 2.0 (abby) after 24 hours, Rob is mostly as quiet as a mouse. ow I have to go update the web page. Chris "It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)