 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11174
  Felicity Huffman

Yeah, she not so bad. I'm just in a particularly jaunty mood so to alleviate that, one *must* throw in any DVD that may or may not contain some sort of Sorkiness product. And when one does that, one may see the wonder that is Felicity. Wow! She's (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Vin Diesel

Yeah, he's not so bad. I'm just in a really frisky mood, so to take care of that, one must throw in xXx or Fast and the Furious, or any disc that contains some of his brilliant acting and hot bod. And when one does that, you will see the temple that (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)