 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11175
11174  |  11176
Subject:
Vin Diesel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:39:22 GMT

Yeah, he's not so bad.

I'm just in a really frisky mood, so to take care of that, one must throw in
xXx or Fast and the Furious, or any disc that contains some of his brilliant
acting and hot bod.

And when one does that, you will see the temple that is the Diesel.

Daaaammmmn.

He's so good!

Okay.  So it's no April Fools thing, but I'm siting here looking up at my
posters of him on my walls.

For what it's worth, John Cena is soooooo good too.

    Iain