 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11156
  Re: [rtlToronto] April Monthly Dinner

(...) If you did you're not that only one. :-) But really, it's a box on wheels. Just the way I like it. (...) I like the truck, you should race the truck. I hope the "new" Civic doesn't mean an end to the Truck. At least put it on blocks in your (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] April Monthly Dinner

(...) THen I could be the epit-o-me of redneckedness... I was wearing jeans and flanel, was unshaven, nad happened to have the spare tire in the passenger seat a while back, and I couldn't have been happier. All I needed was a gun rack(1) and a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)