 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11158
Re: [rtlToronto] April Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:09:16 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

I drive a box on wheels.  :-)

Derek

I still feel bad for saying that.

If you did you're not that only one.  :-)

But really, it's a box on wheels.  Just the way I like it.

I've owned 3 Hondas in my life, my dad owns a CRV and I'm hereditating an 88
Civic in the near future.  Yep, pretty much a Honda family here.

Though, to be said, my 'funnest ride' is none other than an '88 Dodge Dakota
pickup--rusty and ugly that she is.

I like the truck, you should race the truck.

I hope the "new" Civic doesn't mean an end to the Truck.  At least put
it on blocks in your front yard for a while.  What's the point in owning
a house if you can't do that. :-)

Derek

THen I could be the epit-o-me of redneckedness...

I was wearing jeans and flanel, was unshaven, nad happened to have the spare
tire in the passenger seat a while back, and I couldn't have been happier.

All I needed was a gun rack(1) and a confederate flag--well for us Canucks it
would have been the Union Jack, but I digress....

Dave K
1- no guns in the gun rack--guns is bad and there be no vermin in Canaderland
for us'uns ta shoot at!

I once knew an acquaintance that was into, shall we say, more heavy duty car
fixing-up, and he had to put his V8 engine somewhere temporarily to work on it.
Well, Jeff Foxworthy once said, iirc, that "you might be a red-neck if you have
to move the car engine out of the tub to take a bath..."

Well, this guy had his engine in the tub.  Everytime I think of that I smile.