 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11139
11138  |  11140
Subject:
Dave and bubbleheadedness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:23:06 GMT

So I'm looking at one of my MOCs, and thinking, "Gee, 2x2x1 old style white
windows would be better suited for that..."

I go into my window bin and search...

and search...

and search some more...

and yet no 2x2x1 old style windows.  I found 2x3x1, 2x4x1, even some 2x6x1 with
shutters, and some 2x1x1, 1x2x1, 1x1x1, all in white, but no 2x2x1.

Grr!!

Look at other bins--maybe I put 'em somewhere else.  Nope!

Where could they be????

I give a cursory glance at the train layout to see if I'm misremembering--nope,
don't see them in any of those buildings...

I give up and go do something else.

Then, later in the evening, as I'm cleaning things up, I happen to glance at the
tower of the fire station.  There, up, way up on the tower, 24 2x2x1 white
windows.

Adleminded fool that I am.

Eh, whatreya gonna do?

I'm still looking for that DCC brick I made a while back.  I put it somewhere
thinking, "This is a great place to store it!"  Now, not so much--can't find it.
No worries though, got another HO decoder chip and am in the process of making
another.

Second thing that goes is the memory...

Take care,

Dave K
-oh, btw, with all these switch modifications I've been doing lately, I'll offer
to the group--you supply me the pieces, I'll make the modified switch for ya.